Monday morning, felt Tom miserable…
So is the case with me. Today is monday and I feel as if the whole world is enjoying while I am grunting. When I left home to office, I was feeling even worse, my roomies, Sri and Sakthi were sleeping comfortably, while I have to rush to office. Working at an office that takes 1 hour to reach is really terrible. Can’t blame it anybody but myself for still putting up at a rented house far away from office. There are pros and cons to this.
On the pros first,
- you have the freedom to leave office early saying that you have to travel long.
- you never need to come to office on saturday or sunday for a production support and put that task on the person residing nearer to office.
- you get a topic to discuss about which is this post.
On the cons,
- you have to push yourself to start early.
- there are the evils of public transportation spoiling your mood.
- missing the early morning sleep… heavens….
Here I am writing on about a spoiled monday morning. Friday… where are you?