My new found crush for this girl lost its interest gradually. The reasons which I could figure out were,
- I didn’t know what to talk to her when I met her;
- She got busy in her project works;
- My friends were pestering whether I loved her and I just could not find the right answer to it;
- She was not interested in love marriage and preferred arranged marriage;
- I too got work as time passed;
- Last but not the least, a new girl arrived in my project and my mind said ‘This is your girl; why search elsewhere when you have it in hand’.
It so happened that my team planned for a trip to Kodaikannal. Viola! A great chance! I tried to speak to her, but language was a great problem. While I am so fluent in my mother tongue ‘Tamil’, she never knew it. How good can one try to talk to a girl and get her attention by talking in English! Atleast if you got the looks, you have half a chance! With no good looks, no chance. But that didn’t stop my enthusiasm!